fredag 17. juli 2015

ZEBRA NAILS

Here are THREE different ways to use Zebra vinyl’s!
These vinyls are from www.snailvinyls.com

WHITE AND GOLD ZEBRA NAILS 
Here is a simple white and gold zebra nails! The white is ChinaGlaze White on White and the gold is Depend 416! The gold stud is from www.bornprettystore.com . If you use my discount code LLW10  you can get 10% off your whole purchase!



BLACK AND SILVER ZEBRA NAILS
Here I used Black to the Basic by Maybelinne Colorshow as a base and added a fast drying top coat and let that dry before I added the vinyl and sponged on a silver gradient. The lightest is This Gown needs a Crown by OPI and the darker silver Heels of Steel by Wet’nWild! These are slightly textured so I didn’t add a top coat which gave them a very nice finish! 

 TEXTURED ZEBRA NAILS
Here I used ChinaGlaze White on White as a base and sponged on a gradient with polishes from KICKS called Ethereal Summer, Safari Sunset and Mimosa Tree! I actually bought these polishes without knowing that they were textured polishes but I love the result!

WHICH ONE IS YOUR FAVOURITE?? 

Love Liliumzz <3 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar