torsdag 30. juli 2015

ARMY NAILS


I have so many dusky green colors that I don’t really wear in its own but they are perfect for making a cameo manicure!
I blinged it up a bit with some gold glitter polish and gold studs!
The main base color is “Thanks a Windmillion” by OPI.  I used a dottingtool to apply the cameo pattern on one and a half nail.
The rest of the polishes are: 





OPI “My Vampire is Buff” – Nude 
OPI “Love.Angel.Music.Baby” - Gold
Essie “Fall in Line” - Mid Grey Green
Essie “Pretty Edgy” – Bright Green 
Isadora “In the Army” - Dark green


The gold stud is from www.bornprettystore.com . If you use my discount code you can get 10% off your whole purchase if you use the code LLW10
I really liked making cameo nails! What other kind of manicures do you think would look good with cameo colors?! Any ideas?


Love Liliumzz <3 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar