torsdag 22. oktober 2015

French Nail Art with a Twist // Yellow Batnails

The classic French manicure with a Halloween/ Batman twist! 
I’ve seen versions of this design around where people have used a bat to hide the line between the natural nail and the French tip but I made my own twist and made a yellow batman version!  



 This is a suuuper easy but sooo cool bat design!
I got requests for a tutorial when I posted it on Instagram so I remade one nail and filmed it! I am such a noob when it comes to video editing but it will atleast give you a better idea of how to recreate this design!


The polishes I used in this manicure were
Sugar Daddy by Essie as a sheer nude
Where’s My Sunnies by Sea Siren as my yellow
Midnight Moves by Sea Siren for the black!

You can get these wonderful Australian polishes from 

Finally I used HK GIRL fast drying topcoat both before I used the vinyl and after.The bat vinyls are from a Halloween sheet by RockNailStar
You can get these vinyls from www.rocknailstar.ru


  •           Apply a sheer nude polish. 
  •          Make a yellow french tip.  The line does not have to be perfect!
  •          Apply a fast drying top coat and wait 15-20 minutes for the polish to dry.  I'm using HK Girl by Glisten and Glow
  •          Pick up the vinyl with tweezers and apply them to the nails. Make sure you press down so that there are no open spaces for the polish to bleed though.  
  •          Apply the black polish and use tweezers to remove the vinyl.
  •         Let the polish dry for a while before applying a protective layer of fast drying top coat to smooth out the design and make it all shiny and pretty.






Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar