tirsdag 15. september 2015

Two Different RUFFIAN Nails!

BLUE & GOLD RUFFIAN with GOLD STUDS 


I used nail vinyls from bornprettystore to make the revers French nail or 
ruffian nails as it is called! 
I also bought the gold studs from bornprettystore.
I saw IG: Justagirlandherhands use this stud placement a while ago and I just loved it!     
 The blue is Depend Cosmetic “Just Divine” and 
the gold is “Love.Angel.Music.Baby” by OPI!  




PEACH & GOLD RUFFIAN 

I used the same gold “Love.Angel.Music.Baby” by OPI to create the ruffian on this manicure. 
It is my all time favourite gold for nailart because it is so beautiful and opaque that I never need to layers (which can be annoying when making nailart)

It looks so good with “Canal Street Coral” by Maybelline because of the warm tones. 


Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar